- Over the last 20 years, Serena Ehrlich has worked closely with public and private companies providing guidance on IR/PR and overall consumer behavior relations trends. Before returning to Business Wire as the director of social and emerging media, in September 2013, Serena created and implemented successful local, national and international social, mobile and traditional marketing campaigns for a wide range of company and brands including docstoc, Mogreet, Kraft, Kohl’s, Avon, Mattel and more. Serena started her career in advertising where she developed an understanding of branding from a l
- Stephanie has been creating recipes online since 1995. Stephanie is also the author of two cookbooks, CopyKat.com's: Dining Out in the Home and the upcoming CopyKat.com's: Dining Out in the Home part 2. CopyKat is known for recreating favorite restaurant dishes and showing her viewers how to recreate the recipes at home.
- Jason is a writer, designer, interactive strategist, user experience guru, branding expert, and actor who uses story as a tool to design interactive experiences and create engaging entertainment. He recently co-founded Small Media Extra Large, a hybrid agency with interactive, social media, and video production capabilities that creates captivating websites, mobile apps, games, web series and advertising.
- Babette Pepaj founded BakeSpace.com in August 2006 as the Web’s first food social network and recipe swap. With virtually no tech industry experience, the former TV producer (and avid baker) has built the site into the largest online community of its kind for food enthusiasts. In the process, she has earned some of the industry’s highest accolades, including back-to-back Webby Award nominations in 2009 and 2010 in the ultra-competitive “Best Social Networking” category. Prior to launching BakeSpace, Babette worked
- Ronnie Bincer, known as the Hangout Helper, is a coach and master trainer. He helps others harness technology and apply it to their own industries. Following his lead, thousands of people worldwide are mastering the use and power of social media, video, broadcast communications, and discoverability online.