- As the food writer for the Austin American-Statesman, Addie Broyles writes about everything from farmers and up-and-coming chefs to food trends in Austin and beyond in a weekly column and blog called Relish Austin. When she’s not chasing after her two young sons, the Ozarks native and University of Missouri graduate writes about women and food at TheFeministKitchen.com and is the advisory council chair of the Austin Food Blogger Alliance.
- Melissa Joulwan is the author of the cookbook Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love To Eat, Living Paleo for Dummies, and the blog The Clothes Make The Girl, where she writes every day about her triumphs and failures in the gym, in the kitchen, in life.
- Melissa Skorpil is a commercial photographer specializing in food photography. Melissa combines her foodie background with her art and photography education to create tantalizing food imagery. Based in Austin, Texas, Melissa’s clients include restaurants, advertising agencies and editorial publications.
- Lizz Clements started the lizz delicious blog in December 2011. She has published two cookbooks since then and has many more in the works. Clements encourages her readers to eat simple, healthy food from scratch, cutting as many corners as possible along the way! She lives in Austin, Texas, with her partner, dog, and cat.
- Kelly Jaggers is a cookbook author, recipe developer, photographer, and founder of the recipe blog EvilShenanigans.com. She specializes in creating indulgent recipes featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients … and lots and lots of butter.