- Sandi is the co-host of the Midlife Road Trip. Sandi’s natural curiosity combined with 20+ years in marketing and entertainment public relations were the perfect training ground for the MidLife Road Trip. Add to that a myriad of life experiences & her love of connecting with people everywhere and you get a recipe for laughter, the unexpected and a great time in any circumstance.
- Hilah Johnson started HilahCooking in January 2010 with her partner Christopher Sharpe. They produce two how-to videos a week and she has written four cookbooks so far. Her focus is mostly on simple recipes with a Texas touch that cooks of all skill levels can create at home with confidence.
- Adam Holzband (@adamholz) leads the social media team at nFusion, an integrated marketing & advertising agency. In digital and social strategy roles, he has worked to create engaging websites, programs, and campaigns for clients that include restaurant chains, beverage brands and major consumer electronics consumer and business divisions.
- Jodi Bart (@tastytouring) began blogging in 2008, and since then, has shared food and drink-related recommendations and experiences in Austin and beyond. She serves as an Austin food and drink ambassador for the Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau’s True Austin program. Jodi is a current member of The Austin Food Blogger Alliance (AFBA) and was a founding board member and communications chair from 2011 to early 2013.
- Kate Gardiner is a digital strategy consultant based in New York’s Greenwich Village, working with public media organizations and nonprofits around the world. She has worked with news organizations ranging from the hyperlocal to the global specializing in developing institutional voice on social media and technical/editorial web strategies.