- Caroline's passion for beer blossomed at the ripe old age of 19 when she spent a semester abroad in New Zealand, and suddenly found herself above legal drinking age and surrounded by a burgeoning craft beer scene. Since returning to the states, her passion for beer has certainly grown with the birth of BitchBeer.org, an Austin based craft beer blog she created with a group of other beer-loving ladies. In addition to drinking beer...and writing about drinking beer...Caroline is also an incredibly novice homebrewer, proud owner of a pet pig and a breakfast tac
- Lindsay is a senior media relations specialist on the global Whole Foods Market public relations team. She specializes in produce and cheese PR, promotes the company’s global social efforts and maintains the @wholefoodspr Twitter account, interacting with food and lifestyle media and influencers and promoting company coverage and campaigns. Lindsay also has a food blog, apronadventures.com, that she’s been creating original recipes for since 2008. She’s a member of the Austin Food Blogger Alliance and a contributor to the nonprofit’
- Natanya Anderson is the Director of Social Media at Whole Foods Market and the Immediate Past President of the Austin Food Blogger Alliance, a non-profit organization established to promote blogger philanthropy and education. Ms. Anderson has been working with new media for over a decade with a focus on both strategy and execution, helping organizations change the way they engage and communicate with customers. Through her non-profit work, Ms. Anderson is helping shape the future of social content creation as well as brand/blogger relations. Ms. Anderson blogs about enjoying food, drink, an
- Jake got his start in the wine and beer world working as a Wine Educator for Nickel and Nickel Winery in Napa Valley before moving down to San Francisco to work for the world famous Anchor Brewing Company. After leaving California, he worked briefly for New Belgium Brewing in Fort Collins, Colorado before coming to Austin to start Thirsty Planet Brewing, where he was the head brewer. Now focusing on his own venture, Jake is a well known figure in the Austin food and beer scene and was recently awarded the title of "Craft Beer Personality of the Year" from the Austin Beer Guide.
- Rachel Barbarotta is a seasoned advertising and public relations professional with six years of experience in digital and social media. She is currently a Social Media and Community Manager representing Whirlpool brands KitchenAid and Jenn-Air out of Digitas New York and manages all blogger relationships for KitchenAid.