- With her love of all things stylish and (oftentimes insatiable) passion for food, Meghan Erwin has built a reputation as one of Austin's leading professional food stylists and recipe developers. She began her career began as an event planner for every girl’s favorite little blue box, Tiffany&Co. Her keen eye for detail, matched with an ability to troubleshoot and think on her feet, helped her excel in this role and continue to be essential to her success as a food stylist. Meghan grew up with a passion for food and left the world of events to build a career in this industry
- Jessica Randazza (@JessicaRandazza) is Vice President at Interference Inc. and The SuperTouch Group, where she leads strategic development for on- and offline branded consumer experiences for some of the world’s leading companies. Focusing in on driving social communication, each unique experience Jessica crafts is built with the promise of creating digital buzz and scaling through word of mouth. With extensions in digital, marketing, social communications, influencer engagement and public relations, Jessica is someone who reall
- Clint Schaff (@ClintSchaff) is a communications executive with 13 years of experience in digital and social media marketing, publicity and branding. As a vice president at Edelman Digital, he oversees the firm’s work with video game publisher Activision on bestselling gaming franchises Call of Duty and Skylanders. His food experience includes work with Farmer John/Hormel, California Strawberry Commission, Dole, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful and Wonderful Pistachios.
- Rick Griffin is the co-host of the Midlife Road Trip. After a life-threatening experience in 2004, Rick re-evaluated his priorities, sold his business and began to pursue his creative passions in travel, writing and video production. With a thirst for adventure, a quirky sense of humor and a southern drawl, Rick views his travels as therapy for a midlife crisis. Rick was recently named by Reuters as the #1 Travel Expert on Twitter and has been designated by kred.com as a Top 1% Online Influencer. He has participated in the Mongol Rally (from London t
- Holly didn't always have good taste in beer, but you can't blame her - she was raised in a town outside of Austin with 500 country folk, one grocery store and a beer selection consisting of Busch, Bud Light and Busch camo. She escaped the small town lifestyle as soon as she could, and after trying a Young’s Double Chocolate Stout on her 21st birthday, Holly discovered her love of craft beer - dark beers in particular - and learned that the phrase, “Once you go black, you never go back,” is true. Besides dedicating her life to BitchBeer.org and anything else