TECHmunch Austin Presentations
- Working with Brands, a Brand’s Perspective
- Syndicating Posts Through Social Media
- Marketing your Site
- Leveraging Video
- Beyond the Blog: Launch of the TECHmunch Austin Digital Cookbook (ebook & iPad app)
- Optimizing your Post – Seo, Titles, Plugins
- Writing & Editing your Blog Post
- Tips for Taking Great Food Photos
- Perfecting the Perfect Plate… a Lesson in Food Styling
- Creating a Menu & Optimizing your Grocery List Take control of your kitchen by changing your habits and utilizing technology!
This presentation will cover:
How becoming your "kitchen manager" is your key to success
Using your smart phone or tablet as your kitchen assistant
Creating a menu to optimize your time
Getting ahead by cooking ahead
Making room for your blogging experiments
- Perfecting the Perfect Pairs… your Wine and Beer Pairing Cheat Sheet from the Pros
- Developing Recipes These days many food bloggers also carry the title ‘Recipe Developer’, but what does that really mean? Kelly is going to break down recipe development from idea to finished recipe, discuss places where recipes can go wrong, talk about how a recipe development process can help make your life easier, and review some recipe writing best practices.
Recipe development styles are like fingerprints, everyone’s is unique. The trick is figuring out that process and – most importantly - documenting it. Having a defined process will make creating new recipes much easier.
- Getting the Most Out of your Content: How to Reinvent, Repackage and Repurpose your Content
- Monitoring your Niche and Setting up an Editorial Calendar Join Serena Ehrlich (@serena) as she discusses the top tools for monitoring and listening to your community plus the elements you need to create an awesome, usable, editorial calendar to foster community discussion.
- Finding your Focus
- Tapping into the Local Food Scene
- Optimizing your Blog Through Design